Tuesday 2 October 2012
















I am now a married woman. 

I am married to my lovely beau.

It is so nice to live together. 
When I thought about it the other day I realised our “love story” has only really begun.
All the time before us being married was the start of it all..
Full of love always but now it's even more complete.
At first after being married I felt slightly as though we need to have babies “now “and be sensible ”now” .
But that is not really what I want at all. I have far too much of a peter pan complex to be a Mummy just yet. Truth be told I love it being
Mike and I.
Us.
We could run away to Paris tomorrow with nothing if we wanted to. 
We realistically have nothing that ties us down. 
We have each other and are entirely free with that.

Our wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more.
I tried to write it all down but no words will do it justice.
I was the happiest and most relaxed ever. It was beautiful. 
It was the hottest day of the year.
My dress was wonderful to wear; I had flowers in my hair and felt like a woodland princess. I walked down the aisle to Enya’s “fairy-tale”
Mike sang to me. I held his hand through the ceremony. I loved our wedding I wish I could get married every single week to my Mike.



Our honeymoon was magical. Our hotel was right on the beach, we found secret hidden beaches, went on a sailing boat, swam in the sea, climbed caves and went up a mountain. In the mountain there were natural springs. We filled a water bottle up with water from the mountain. We will use it to christen our future babies with in the Church we were married in.
Life is so wholesome and so happy. I love our house. It’s so pretty and cottagey. Full of fireplaces, big windows, miss matching frames and it always smells like vanilla and cocoa butter.
I start my new job "officially" next week. Nannying for Kathryn. Volunteering at her lovely CofE school which is in the prettiest village.

 So that is life for right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment