Sunday 5 February 2012



We met our flower lady yesterday. She is the sweetest girl. She runs a little shop in Milton Keynes Village which is really cold but smells beautiful. I took along my bunting, milk bottles, Abigail's twine heart wreath and my laptop with lots of pictures.

She knows exactly what we would like. All those wedding magazines have been so helpful with ideas, I cut out everything I like and scrap book it. Many things are horrendously priced in the magazine but research and the internet can provide you with the same things but for less!

So flowers. I want an unstructured bouquet. I love amnesia roses. I love babies breath. I love cream and white roses. I love succulents. Budding eucalpytus. Rosemary sprigs.




So that is my bouquet. A mix of all of those together. I am so excited about it and I doubt very much I will throw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment